Please try the following:
- Click the
Refresh button, or try again later.
- The Internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a big truck.
- To ensure that your data is being sent over the tubes and not a big truck, click the Tubes menu, and then uncheck the box labelled Big Truck.
- See if there is something wrong with your own personal Internet. On Friday, your staff sent you an Internet, and you just got it yesterday. Why?
- Click the Internets menu, and then click Internet Options.
- On the Connections tab, click Check For Rumors.
- There are ten movies streaming across the World Wide Web. Click Disallow Streaming Stuff Going On The Internet, then click OK.
Some sites require you to stutter like a gibbering idiot. Click the Ted Stevens menu determine what strength stutter you have installed.
Your communication may have gotten tangled up with all the other things streaming on the Internet. Are you massively invading the world of the Internet, or trying to use the Internet for a delivery service instead of a concept of communications? Stop trying to dump all that stuff on the Internet, and consider building a system yourself.
Cannot find document, or file does not exist.